max planck institut
CoSeSy [Beta] - tested with Google Chrome (support for other browsers coming soon)
Schedule Conference Day
- 2017-03-18: CoSeSy has been updated to a new version of php Some errors might happen!
- We will send the link to the administration page for a conference day to a provided E-mail address. No account will be created!
- Another E-mail will only be send if you alter the alias, which changes the URLs.
- Conferences will be deleted once they are over - but not before 30days after the given date. If you intend to reuse an adapted schedule for an upcoming year, simply update the date.
- The schedule is not (yet) checked for chronological order. If not ordered, the timer is not guruanteed to work properly.
- Adding 'Questions' after a talk/keynote/tutorial/exercise/multimedia-presentation disables the global overtime/question!
- Besides screens in the function rooms, consider installing screens in the foyer and where your breaks takes place.
- Ensure that each computer that screens the timer has the correct local time set; it is advised to synchronize the computer's clock with an NTP server.
- This service is Beta. No warranty is given.
- If the internet connection (we suggest to use a non-wireless connection) fails, the timer screen continues to work with the last successfully loaded schedule. After page loading, the schedule is tried to get refreshed every 60 seconds (a green dot indictes a successful last update, a red dot marks a failed one). A manual reload also triggers a schedule update.
- Development and maintenance by Eric Berberich.
- Tested with Google Chrome. Compatibility with other browsers will be added.